Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pieces of My Heart

1 Timothy 4:4
New Living Translation (NLT)
4 Since everything God created is good, we should not reject any of it but receive it with thanks.
My heart is thankful today for my children. Those boys are the part of my heart that walks around with everyone else. From the day they were each born, my focus and a lot, if not all, of my reason for living became them and their needs.
Anyone who has read this blog from the beginning knows that I have recently had to adjust to having one of those little pieces of my heart go off to college. I've been so thankful for the one still at home. I appreciate the hugs (and kisses!) a lot more these days.
So, I have been blessed with two perfect children. They were created by God. Everything He created is good. I'm not willing to tell Him that His good is just okay! 
And I will continue to receive them from God with thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment